Fashion is more than just the clothes you wear … it’s expressing your style from head to toe. So this week we’ve compiled our fall must-have looks, from the top knot on your head to your bootie-loving toes! Everything you could possibly want to wear this fall, from hair, to beauty, to clothes, we’ve got you covered. So let this stylish little songbird show you How to Look Fabulous for Fall!
When it comes to fashion, this fall you’ve got to get outside the box. Animal Prints, Bows, Colored Pants … oh my! It’s your fall fashion ABC’s, and essentials for any well-proportioned wardrobe!Add a touch of ladylike loveliness with a beautiful bow blouse. We love this fresh take on a vintage classic! Not into frilly fashion? Choose a subtle slouchy bow tied loosely at the neck or shoulder.Blue jeans are never going out of style, so why not add a little flair into the rotation?! Tone them down with something simple or neutral on top for a casual day at the office, or amp them up with a pop color or printed top for an evening out. Mix your must-haves with red pants and a silky skin print camisole!Don’t think you can wear animal print? Think again! Skin prints are the fabulous way to unleash your animal magnetism by looking fierce … not ferocious! The Just So Blouse is the perfect touch of tiger, while the IngÃ©nue Cami hints at the subtle allure of leopard.
We simply can’t get enough accessories this fall … especially the heavy wrist trend! Love bangles, baubles, and bracelets? Well layer them on and pile them up your arm for wow-worthy arm candy! Of course, top off your arm bling with a fabulous clutch! Clutches are perfect to load up with the essentials (keys, lipgloss, and cash), pack it in your tote, and then pop it out when meeting up with the girls, going to dinner with the hubby, or traveling lightly. And don’t forget the shoes! Fabulous fall footwear is back in the form of booties this season, so now’s your chance to pick the essential shoe that pairs perfectly to jeans, leggings, and skirts!1.Natasha Couture 2.Marc By Marc Jacobs 3.Kate Spade 4.Chan Luu 5.Michael Kors 6.Kate Spade 7.AK Anne Klein 8.Low Luv by Erin Wasson 9.Monica Vinader 10.Aurelie Bidermann 1.Zara 2.House of Harlow 3.Chloe 4.Elliott Lucca 5.Celine 6.Kate Spade 7.Diane von Furstenberg 8.Halogen 9.Milly1.Chloe 2.Hudson 3.Sam Edelman 4.Dior Miss Dior 5.Barneys New Yrok Co-Op 6.Amelie 7.Jimmy Choo 8.Rag & Bone 9.Fiorentini & Baker 10.Rag & Bone
Beauty buzz! Update your look with a few easy to do tricks of the trade.If you try one new hairstyle this fall – and we think you should! – make it a messy top knot. It’s the perfect “I just through my hair up and happened to look fabulous” look, that’s actually as easy to do as it looks! It’s literally as simple as 1, 2, 3:
1. Just flip your head over to get a super-high ponytail on top of your head, secured with a simple elastic band.
2. Wrap your hair loosely around the base of the pony tail and secure with bobby pins (makes sure to use bobby pins that match your hair color)
3. Loosen some strands around your hairline to finish off the carefree look, and voila!
If you’re not quite ready to adorn the top of your head, a low bun looks equally chic and on-trend! Start with a low ponytail and follow instructions for the top knot.Get ready to add some punch to your pucker! Channel your inner bombshell, because this season is all about a matte red lip. So put away your gloss, and get “leap-off-the-page” lips! Feeling a little color shy? Check out this step-by-step video to see How to Wear a Matte Red Lip and master this totally wearable and on-trend look.And finally, the Cat Eyes you won’t need nine lives to do! It’s surprisingly easy to get this runway ready look, and takes way less makeup than the smoky eye of season’s past … that means less room for error! We love Cosmopolitan’s simple spin on how to master the cat eye.1. After applying a light layer of eye shadow primer or foundation to hold onto the color, gently pull your lid upward to line the inner rim with a few coats of black waterproof pencil, and do the same on the inner rim of the lower lash line.
2. Then line the skin directly above your lash line and blend color with an angled brush.
3. Liquid liner is the secret ingredient in the perfect cat eye! Layer the liquid over the pencil to dry and lock in that layer of color.
4. Now it’s time to wing-out! With your eye closed, trace a finger along the crease of your upper lid, moving outward until it meets the bony part of your eye. Mark that spot with a dot of liquid liner.
5. Place the tip of the liquid-liner pen on the dot, and drag it down into the outer corner of your eye, thickening the line as you go (so the outer edge is the thinnest point).
6. Once the liner dries, dab a cream colored shadow on your lid, a metallic version on the area just above your crease and inner corner, and finish with two coats of black mascara.