The Facts and Figures

There are three ways to earn income with CAbi

There are three ways to earn income with CAbi:

  • 1
  • SHARE THE COLLECTIONReceive a 25% to 33% commission on items that you sell.
  • 2
  • BUILD A TEAMReceive commission based on items your team sells.
  • 3
  • SELL YOUR SEASONAL INVENTORYYour initial investment for your Seasonal Inventory is $2,570 with shipping, plus applicable sales tax. At the end of every season, if you sell 70% of your Seasonal Inventory at 50% off, you'll earn $3,000+.

Commission
Structure

Bring along friends and boost your income!

*If you sell at least $2,500 a month (beyond a Consultant’s second season, this monthly sales requirement is $3,500), you receive an additional 5% commission (an increase from 20% base commission to 25%) on every item you sell. If you and your first level team members collectively sell $24K in a month, you will receive an additional 8% (totaling 33%) commission on the items you sell.

  Monthly Minimums Met* Team Builder Bonus(COLLECTIVELY SELL $24K IN A MONTH)
You 25% Total 33% Total (Additional 8%)
Level 1 Team Members 3% Their Sales 8% Their Sales (Additional 5%)
Level 2 Team Members 5% Their Sales 5% Their Sales
Level 3 Team Members 3% Their Sales 3% Their Sales
Level 4 Team Members 2% Their Sales 2% Their Sales

*If you sell at least $2,500 a month (beyond a Consultant’s second season, this monthly sales requirement is $3,500), you receive an additional 5% commission (an increase from 20% base commission to 25%) on every item you sell. If you and your first level team members collectively sell $24K in a month, you will receive an additional 8% (totaling 33%) commission on the items you sell.

Self-Customized Career Path

How you work your business is up to you! Here are two examples of women in different stages of their CAbi businesses working the hours that make sense for them.

Meg

Part-time CAbi Consultant
  Monthly Minimums Met* Monthly Earnings* Annual Earnings
Meg 4 Shows/mo. $1,980 $19,800
Level 1 Team Members 3 Team Members $1,440 $14,400
Level 2 Team Members 2 Team Members $600 $6,000
Level 3 Team Members 1 Team Member $180 $1,800
Total $4,200 $42,000

*Based on a $1,500 show average and 10 selling months per year

Tracy

Full-time CAbi Consultant
  Monthly Minimums Met* Monthly Earnings* Annual Earnings
Tracy 4 Shows/mo. $2,376 $23,760
Level 1 Team Members 3 Members $1,728 $17,280
Level 2 Team Members 6 Team Members $2,160 $21,600
Level 3 Team Members 16 Team Members $3,456 $34,560
Level 4 Team Members 19 Team Members $2,736 $27,360
Total $12,456 $124,560

*Based on a $1,800 show average and 10 selling months per year

Watch the
Video

Longing to put first things
first in your life? CAbi knows
that flexibility is paramount
and offers you freedom (and
fun!) through fashion ... and
great financial rewards

Contact a consultant

Interested in a
Career Without
Compromise?

Get more information from
a CAbi Consultant.

Connect Now
Stay in the Know!

Sign up for exclusive emails on the latest fashion tips, CAbi events, and collection announcements!

back
to
top