1. Download the “Dropbox” app through the app store on your iPad. Choose the free, basic Dropbox option and create an account.
2. You MUST use Safari as your Internet browser for the next step. Google Chrome, Firefox, and other Internet browser options will NOT work.
3. Once Dropbox is installed on your device, open SAFARI and copy and paste this url into the address bar: https://www.cabionline.com/hot-flashes/
4. Click the “Download” button next to the chapter you wish to download. You’ll be taken to a black screen and the video will begin playing. At the top of the page, you’ll see the “share/save” icon (a rectangle with an arrow pointing up). ** You’ll now see the “Save to Dropbox” button.
**If is your first time saving to Dropbox, scroll to the right and click on the “more options” icon (three dots) and turn “Save to Dropbox” on (so the button is green), then the icon to “Save to Dropbox” appears. Click on this button.
5. Next, open the Dropbox app, click on “Files” from the bottom menu, then click on the video you’d like to save offline. A toolbar will appear in the upper right of your screen, then click the “save offline” icon (button with the arrow pointing down). You’ll know the video is available to view offline when a green arrow displays underneath.