cabi Referral Program Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: November 29, 2022
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a confirmed cabi Fashion Experience by a first-time Hostess (a “Referred Client”) scheduled on cabionline.com by clicking your “Refer-a-Friend” program link (a “Qualified Referral”). You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Client; in other words, additional/repeat cabi Fashion Experiences scheduled by a Referred Client are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred Client. The Referred Client and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address or other different identifying information).
- Earning Referral Benefits. For you to earn Referral Benefits as a Referrer, the Referred Client must host a cabi Fashion Experience (a “cabi Show”), either in person or on cabi Front Row, with a minimum of two purchasing attendees (“Guests”) whose combined purchases (“Show Orders”) are equal to or exceed $250 USD/CAD (£200) in total retail value, before any fees, including taxes, discounts, and shipping. As the Referrer, you do not count as one of purchasing attendees/Guests.
- Referral Benefits Redemption. Earned Referral Benefits must be redeemed on a Show Order attached to the Referred Client’s first cabi Show and will be automatically applied to your Show Order and the Referred Client’s Show Order (“Hostess Order”). Items not redeemed on a Show Order attached to the Referred Client’s first cabi Show will be forfeited. As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Benefits.
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to individuals only. Cabi’s Referral Program cannot be used by businesses or other entities for affiliate lead generation as determined in cabi’s sole discretion. (Corporations are not people, my friend!)
- No Spam; TCPA Compliance. You must comply with all up-to-date “spam” and “TCPA” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner, and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your Referral Program link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from cabi’s Referral Program. We recommend you confer with your local counsel prior to sending any email, text message, or other mass communication.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Cabi reserves the right to cancel the cabi Referral Program or change these Referral Program Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed Referral Benefits will be forfeited at that time.
- Contact. If you have any questions regarding this Referral Program Terms & Conditions or the Referral Program in general, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.