These 10 outfits will have you covered
From business meetings, to Sunday brunch, to working out—we’ve rounded up 10 outfits that will help you dive into spring with playful, comfy, and laid-back looks that work no matter where the day takes you.
1. Sail in style with one of our must-have jackets of the season, the Life Jacket. Cool off with linen pieces like the Everly Pant and the Linen Tank. Don’t forget the accessories, and add a pop of color with the green Boa Belt.
GET THE LOOK: Life Jacket, Linen Tank, Everly Pant, Boa Belt
2. Brunch is about looking casual, yet fashionable! Try the Colony Club Dress and pair it with a white linen blazer like the Everly Blazer. With this “Sunday Funday” look, you are ready to enjoy a spectacular brunch with family and friends.
GET THE LOOK: Everly Blazer, Colony Club Dress, Sam Edelman Bracelet
3. Instead of the same T-shirt and jeans combo, swap out a basic tee for a fresh vibe top like the Fade Out Top with a Essential Tank underneath. Replace the basic blue jeans and add a pop of color with the Pigment Jegging.
GET THE LOOK: Fade Out Top, Essential Tank, Pigment Jegging, Tasha Necklace
4. Wear the classic office suite … with a twist! Add a feminine touch to it, with the Printed Lana Top in a shatter skin print. Your outfit could go beyond working hours!
GET THE LOOK: City Blazer, City pants, Printed Lana Top, Hole Punch Belt
5. Have a long day of shopping? Look perfectly fashionable with one of our favorite toppers this season, the Anorak! Wear it with the Desconstructed Brett Jean and a casual tee.
GET THE LOOK: Anorak, Resort Tee, Boa Belt, Distressed Brett
6. Wrap yourself in the outfit equivalent of a nice Chardonnay—perfect balance and not too sweet. The pop of Lemon really brings this outfit to life and gives it the feeling of an easy, breezy ensemble!
GET THE LOOK: Nantucket Sweater, Sideline Tank, Simple Cami (White), White Indie Jean, ModCloth Tote
7. When you walk the promenade, you want to wear comfy shoes and have a scarf just in case—The Floral Graph Scarf is the perfect accessory that can also keep you warm if the breeze kicks up! M’leggings will make your day as you walk, skip, and jump along the way. Pair it with a stretchy, long and lean top like the Essential Tank. Like layering your outfits? You can add a sweater vest, too.
GET THE LOOK: Floral Graph Scarf, Net Sweater, Essential Tank, M’leggins
8. In this outfit, conservative meets edgy! Pair the cheery print of the Coquette Tee with the white, collarless Occasion Jacket, and you’ll look polished enough for the in-laws, yet still super stylish!
GET THE LOOK: Occasion Jacket, Coquette Tee, Newport Pant, Michael Kors Necklace
9. Give your jeans a rest! A cropped, cozy, and slightly drop-waisted pant makes a day of running errands comfortable yet chic. Add a soft, luxe tee, like the Marble Tee, accessorize with a light scarf, and you are good to go.
GET THE LOOK: Everyday Scarf, Marble Tee, Coast Crop, Boa Belt
10. We guarantee this stylish outfit will get you motivated to go to the gym. Match the Spacedye Crops with the Spacedye Tank. The Sweetheart Topper adds just the right coverage for the after-workout chills. The pants will make you look slimmer even before you break a sweat!
GET THE LOOK: Sweetheart Topper, Spacedye Tank, SpaceDye Crop, Manduka Yoga Mat
Love wearing any of these pieces a different way? Tell us in the comment section below.