Dressing up in between seasons can be tricky! A part of you wants to hold onto summer longer but you also can’t wait for the leaves to turn colors and start wearing your new fall clothes. So whether you are ready for cooler temperatures to wear your BeautiFall Me Collection pieces, or simply like to stay ahead of the fashion curve, we have 6 fall style tips from fashion bloggers to help you transition from summer to fall.
Jenn Rager, The Stylish Housewife
As a southern California girl, I am pretty lucky that I can wear denim shorts and sandals pretty much all year! But the blogger in me can’t wait for fall fashion so I can start layering!
- Pair a tweed jacket and wedge booties with your favorite summer shorts. I also love the idea of a long cardigan and booties with shorts for a more boho vibe. The CAbi Oatmeal Confetti Sweater is great for this look.
- Throw a cable knit sweater over a summer dress or romper for a whole new look. The CAbi Zipper Pullover is perfect for allowing a little extra peek of fabric on the sides. Add a pair of cognac oxfords and you are ready for fall!
- Lastly, I always look forward to pulling out my neutral & darker nail polishes for fall. My favorites are “Pat on the Black” by Sally Hansen, “Dulce de Leche” by OPI, and “Milan” by Nailtiques.
You can see more of Jenn’s style on Instagram at @TheStylishhousewife
Kristin Swenson, BonBon Rose Girls
When fall rolls around, I try to remix as many of my summer pieces into my fall wardrobe as I can. By pairing them with more fall-appropriate pieces, I can style fresh, new looks without completely reinventing my wardrobe. Here are a few ways I plan on getting more life out of my favorite summer clothes as we transition into the next season.
- Rock your summer tops and tanks under a blazer to get extra wear out of them come fall.
- Throw a denim jacket on over a flirty summer frock and add some tights if it’s chilly.
- A faux fur vest, like the Infinite Vest, and long sleeved tee can make a summer maxi skirt work great for fall.
For more pictures of Kristin, check her out on Instagram at @Bonbonrosegirls
What’s your fall style tip for when the seasons change? Share them with us in the comments below. For more fall style tips and fashion news straight into your inbox, be sure to subscribe to our blog!